The programme is designed for people currently in a managerial position, responsible for a significant part of the activities of your organisation. Of course you might also have a professional role – as an engineer, medic, designer, and so on; but the focus is on managing and leading organised work. Many participants are current EMBA students, gaining credit for taking part in the program; others are graduates with several years managerial or business experience (and some have lots of experience but less formal education). Some are entrepreneurs or are considering breaking out from corporate roles. What all have in common is a real and current desire to improve their management and leadership, and the effectiveness of their organisations.
The programme is not suitable for full-time students. If you are concerned about whether this is for you, please contact us before applying.
The programme includes conceptual input from renowned scholars, skills development and competency sharing. A core set of activities provides structured and sensitive analysis of tacit aspects of organisational communities and managerial practices. These activities include active listening, attentive observation, cross-cultural interpretation and ‘friendly consulting’. The programme is a feast for the mind, and also for the imagination.
We are delighted to offer the Facilitator Track at this year’s RoundTables.
This is an intensive professional development opportunity open to a limited number of professors, executive coaches, OD, HR and LD professionals interested in this kind of management learning.
In addition to taking part in the RoundTables module you will receive sufficient training to enable you to run similar programmes with specialist expertise in; Friendly Consulting, Observation Exercises, Reflection work and gain certification as a facilitator of Coaching Ourselves (https://coachingourselves.com).
As part of the specialist track, you will:
- Receive support to work on specific applications (eg designing your programme) or general competence (eg to support your consulting practice).
- Have a preparatory phone call with Jonathan Gosling about your aspirations.
- Write a paper about what you want to question, learn and do.
- Participate fully in the RoundTables (5th-10th May)
- Take part in a retreat outside Santiago for 2 days after the main programme (12-14th May). Here you will review your insights, work on the application to your own situation, and gain training and certification for you as Coaching Ourselves facilitator. (For those who want it).
- Follow-up coaching with Jonathan or other Faculty may also be arranged.
This specialist track will have an additional cost of €1500 to the RoundTables fee. This cost includes accommodation and food.
To take part in this track please contact Miriam to find out more: email@example.com
Our programme fee is €3500, though we offer discounts to our Partner schools. Please do get in touch to find out more.
Included in your fee: tuition, teaching materials, transport for company visits, refreshment breaks, 4 lunches and 2 dinners during the module. Flights, accommodation and transfers to and from the airport are not included.